Advantages of interim
A temporary worker has the same social statute and the same social benefits as other employees!
The difference is that a temporary worker has a limited employment contract, generally for one week.
The advantages are:
- • Flexible contracts (week per week);
- • Faster payment: salaries have to be paid eight days after the end of a contract;
- • More cash: holiday bonuses for employees are paid at the same time as the salary;
- • A broader perception of the job market: the more assignments you take on, the more employers you will meet;
- • Increased flexibility through the handling of different assignments.