The assistant is responsible for the support to the trade and economy director. You will work closely with the team and the members.
The successful candidate will be expected to support the advocacy activities related to European policy and International Trade developments.
- You analyse statistical information, in particularly trade flows, creating graphs and charts.
- You perform research on European policy and international trade issues.
- You create PowerPoint presentations, lay-out of studies, reports and documents.
- You organise meetings and appointments and manage the agendas.
- BA level in European studies, International Trade or any other relevant field.
- Accurate, detail-oriented, ability to deliver high quality results
- Responsible attitude, ability to take ownership on issues
- Rational, ability to prioritise and organise
- An analytical mind able to grasp things quickly
- Team player
What we offer
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits
- A stimulating professional environment
- A full time temporary position with option permanent