As a Financial Assistant, you introduce all the financial data of the projects / contracts in the different systems (CODEX, SAP, Sysse) and this in a correct and structured way.
Furthermore, you provide the necessary financial or administrative support to business managers and monitor their business.
Last not least you provide the necessary data to the Business Unit Controller for validation and monitoring of financial results.
- Administrative and financial follow-up of contracts (updates of customer data, communication to the customer, keeps up-to-date follow-up files, gives support to the business manager for financial matters, management of business costs, etc. ).
- Renewal and closure of contracts in the system (calculation of indexing, budget encoding in systems, updates, follow-up of contracts lost and won, etc.).
- Pre-invoicing of the boards / add-ons for approval by the Contract Managers and invoicing.
- Contractual invoicing "customers".
- Tracking the payment of invoices to follow the cash flow and take action when necessary (customer reminders, credit notes).
- Update of the billing plan.
- Provide the Business Unit Manager and the Business Unit Controller with the monthly billing estimate.
- Assist Contract Managers in the preparation of Project Reviews.
- Adapt margins in the system following decisions made by the Controller / Contract Manager / Business Unit Manager Business Unit each month.
- Provide ad hoc reports following requests from the Business Unit Controller and the Business Unit Manager (support for monthly KPI reports, report of renewals validated on the month, etc.).
- You are the key-user of all the information systems used by the Business Unit - key contact person for Contract Managers and for the Business Unit Manager.
- Bachelor in Accounting / Finance.
- No experience required but a great affinity for numbers.
- Technical skills: SAP, EXCEL, Quartz.
Adhere to the group's vision and security strategy.
Identification to the organization
Level 2: Actively contributes, strives to achieve the values and goals of the company.
Level 2: Not content with average results or normal benefits, but sets ambitious goals.
Level 2: Contributes actively, provides a personal contribution to the collaboration.
Level 2: Adapts his / her behavior in a meaningful way to better achieve the set goals (faster, more efficiently, etc.).
Level 2: Work with the client to find a good solution and / or solve a problem.
Level 2: Is critical, minimizes the loss of quality.
Planning and organisation
Level 1: Plans tasks and independent missions that are not easily influenced by external factors.
Level 2: Includes a set of information, sees the underlying relationships and causal links.
Level 2: Ensures respect for agreements and ethics, corrects if necessary.
Level 2: Competent and efficient home in stressful situations or in critical situations.
What we offer
• A temporary contract with option permanent
• An attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits