For our client, an international company with growing possibilities, we are currently looking for a motivated Customer Service Representative.
The objective of this role is:
To build and sustain strong customer relationships and have a solid understanding of the customers’ business needs.
- To ensure maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring that the customers’ business needs are met on time and in a satisfactory manner and assess potential for further growth initiatives.
- To analyse the customers’ business operations and determine goals and the best way the company can contribute to meet them.
- To maintain an active role in the post-sale follow-up by ensuring optimal operational supply performance and state of the art customer service.
- Manage and be accountable for all Customer Service activities for the Key Accounts of the respective customer portfolio.
- Act as primary point of contact for the Key Account customers and the Business Unit Managers in all matters affecting the customers’ relation with the company.
- Develop extensive product portfolio knowledge in order to support customers’ product queries and to expose the customers to new options (up-selling).
- Consolidate on a monthly basis all relevant information, data and figures on the customer profile and provide an analysis including conclusions and suggestions.
- Implement an efficient rolling forecast process and ensure forecast accuracy according to the Supply Key Performance Indicators, including a monthly S&OP meeting with the customer’s purchase team.
- Ensure monthly forecast consumption by pro-actively managing the customer order pattern and assess actions on fast and slow moving stock items.
- Actively contribute to the development of customer partnerships by initiating Service Level Performance measurements and/or Vendor Rating initiatives in collaboration with the customers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by efficient and accurate communication and by identifying shortfalls and recommend/implement corrective actions
- Assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to the Credit & Collection Key Performance Indicators in terms of overdue and credit limits and act as early warning system in case of credit limit change requirements due to growth or other indicators.
- Develop a broad understanding of how the company operates and work in close collaboration with the Sales, Quality, Marketing, Legal and Finance departments.
- Regularly visit the key account customers of the respective portfolio.
- You obtained a University degree or equivalent by experience in a similar environment.
- You have at least five years of proven experience in an international customer service support role and/or supply chain and/or sales background.
- You have excellent command of French, are fluent and English both orally and written. Any other European language is an asset.
- You preferably have experience in working with SAP and general MS Office tools and are computer literate.
- With a true passion for customers, you deliver the best possible service to respond to their requests.
- You demonstrate a can-do attitude, are dynamic, creative and assertive.
- Your will to perform on high quality standards is key for this role.
- You are flexible and adapt easily to changing situations.
- You possess good negotiation skills, are confident and self-motivated.
- You have a high level of analytical and sales forecasting skills.
- You are willing to occasionally visit a customer.
What we offer
- A challenging role in an international setting with room for personal development.
- An attractive and competitive salary package, completed with fringe benefits.
- Good accessibility by public transport and car.