Junior Accountancy employee (m/f) NL/FR/ENGFor one of our clients in the Zemst region, we are currently looking for an Accountancy employee.Zemst
- You are responsible for the co-management of files. You help with the closing of the accounting, the preparation of the annual accounts and the tax returns, under the supervision of the managers;
- You also gradually give advice in the areas of management, organization, financial administration and tax matters. You will receive advice from specialists in the field. You gradually become co-responsible for the entire follow-up of a file;
- You play an important role in the further growth of the company.
- You have a Master in Commercial Sciences, a Bachelor in Business Management (accountancy / taxation) in your pocket or equivalent through experience;
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are analytical. You are also eager to learn;
- You can easily empathize with the family nature of companies;
- You are communicative and you speak Dutch fluently. French and English are a plus;
- You are a driven person who wants to grow professionally with the company;
- You understand how important it is not to miss the train of digitization. Thanks to your affinity with IT, you want to work together to optimize current processes using the necessary IT systems.
What we offer
- A challenging job and a competitive salary based on experience, supplemented by an attractive salary package;
- You end up in a dynamic team with room for initiative in a pleasant working environment;
- A working week has 38 hours between opening hours from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.