Administrative Assistant Finance (m/f)Administration, numbers, logistics, accuracy, and deadlines. Sounds like your cup of tea? Read the job description and apply today!Wijnegem
- You carefully review all leasing contracts every month.
- Provides support for accounting at the financial end of the month. Such as importing the VAT return, surveys, drawing up Luxembourg sales invoices, etc.
- You create suppliers in SAP.
- You also carry out credit checks for new customers.
- You ensure the approvals of the invoices by the relevant manager, after they have been automatically entered.
- You ensure accurate processing of bank bookings.
- You follow the reminders of unpaid invoices.
- You have a bachelor's job and thinking level.
- You combine an accurate, structured and stress-resistant attitude with a strong capacity for organizational thinking.
- You are flexible in the performance of your duties depending on the priorities set within your domain.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in bilingual (NL / ENG) in speech and writing.
- You have a good knowledge of the current MS Office applications. SAP is a plus.
What we offer
- A full time position, temporary contract
- A unique opportunity in an ambitious and growing company with international support and yet an SME mentality.
- A company that invests in its staff.
- An attractive salary package.
- A 40-hour week supplemented with 14.5 ADV days. You will end up in a training and induction program, supplemented with succession clauses.