- You process orders and keep the data up-to-date in SAP.
- You ensure optimum availability of parts and you think proactively for improvements.
- You process orders for goods based on orders from the organisation and order proposals from SAP.
- You follow the delivery times briefly and if necessary pull the right sleeves to always receive deliveries on time.
- You check the purchase invoices via the orders made.
- You ensure that the service technicians have the necessary company clothing and tools.
- You combine an accurate, flexible and stress-resistant attitude with a strong capacity for problem-solving thinking.
- You are flexible in the performance of your duties depending on the priorities set within your domain.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a good knowledge of the current MS Office applications. SAP is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of the logistics process.
- You are fluently trilingual (NL/FR/ENG).
What we offer
A unique opportunity in an ambitious and growing company with international support and yet an SME mentality. A company that invests in its staff. An attractive salary package. A 40-hour week supplemented with 14.5 ADV days. You will end up in a training and induction program, supplemented with succession clauses.