Our client's Global Demand Planning Department is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. Your role as a Demand Analyst is to maintain master data and forecast. You will prepare reports and analyses on demand and support the demand planning processes to reach the expected forecast accuracy. The position reports to Senior Manager EMEA SUI for Demand Planning.
Maintain Master Data of demand planning system:
- Keep master data up-to-date;
- Check and correct inconsistent master data;
- Create master date for new products;
- Maintain product predecessor / successor link for product switch.
- Review the statistical forecast based on exceptions;
- Enter forecast in the system for new products.
Prepare reports and analysis:
- Report and monitor the forecast accuracy;
- Analyse product profile and update the products categorisation;
- Report on business opportunities in preparation of the forecast update;
- Report the dollarized forecast in preparation of the presentation to Sales (waterfall session).
Manage High Orders:
- Load forecast in SAP;
- Handle ad-hoc requests on high orders from Supply Planning Department.
- Prepare the migration of demand in case of channel change;
- Analyse demand profile.
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English;
- Master degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain;
Solid MS Excel skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good organisational skills;
- Team player;
- Problem solving;
- Able to work in a multicultural environment;
- Able to work under deadlines, stress resistant;
What we offer
- A full-time position and temporary contract
- A competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits