- You report to the Senior Manager QA for EMEA-APAC;
- You are responsible for the registration and administration related to product complaint management for the client's EMEA regions ;
- You analyse customer complaints and feedback in order to identify trends.
- First point of contact for product complaints ensuring that the customer experience is positive and satisfactory. ;
- Coordination of product complaints:
- Respond to customer complaints;
- Coordinate the return of product samples to the relevant factory / supplier, assist in the successful resolution of product quality concerns;
- Log complaints into TrackWise, advising Regulatory Affairs any potential medical device reportable incident;
- Approve replacement and credit refunds through COMIND up to 1,000 Euro;
- Continuously monitor and report on complaint trends developing;
- Escalate potential Adverse/Critical Incidents as required as per regulatory and business processes;
- Provide input and/or data relevant to complaints/critical issues for any reporting;
- Support Critical Incident Coordinator in the event of a product recall or critical incident;
- Participate in any QARA meetings with regional QA for EMEA-APAC;
- Any other duties as requested by the Senior Quality Assurance Manager EMEA-APAC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English and a second language (preferable French or German), written and spoken;
- Ability to prioritise critical issues and escalate when necessary;
- Ability to interpret reports and feedback in plain English;
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, resolving conflict, handling negotiations, resolving customer's concerns.
- Customer orientated;
- Must be able to relate to and communicate with a diverse range of people;
- Willingness to assist others and reach out for assistance when required;
- Passion for providing excellence in customer service;
- Ability to work independently;
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing personality, ability to build rapport with interested parties.
What we offer
You will be offered:
- A competitive salary package and fringe benefits;
- A full time position;
- A temporary contract.