- You have frequent telephone contact in Dutch and French with the employees on site and you act as a central point of contact for administrative questions;
- You register the various projects and guarantee efficient administrative follow-up of the site files;
- You follow the schedules, check the hours worked by the technicians and assist them in entering their performance;
- Post-reporting is also your responsibility;
- You assist in preparing activity reports, validate them and ensure flawless written communication in English to the client;
- You are also responsible for the weekly productivity calculations;
- You work closely with the project manager.
- You already have several years of experience in a similar position;
- You have highly developed administrative skills;
- You are extremely proficient in Dutch, French and English;
- You are punctual, accurate and have an eye for detail;
- You always think in terms of solutions instead of problems;
- You have an analytical mind and can work well with numbers;
- You are resistant to stress and can work well with deadlines;
- You juggle with the usual office packages and general IT applications;
- You are service-oriented and contribute to the further professionalization of our department.
What we offer
- A place in a strong international and listed company with attention to human values;
- A varied position with room for autonomy and initiative;
- Workplace in Nivelles
- A training course on the job and via the client's own academy
- A working environment in which you get every opportunity to become an expert;
- An attractive salary package, including hospitalisation and group insurance.