For one of our clients, a service provider in the centre of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Service Desk Operator (m/f) for a temporary mission to replace a sick colleague.
You will be responsible for:
- Ordering materials and subcontractors for the execution of works.
- Processing orders for urgent reparations.
- Following up al orders (delivery times) until the invoicing.
- Controlling subcontractors on ONSS, taxes, unique yard notifications and follow-up.
- Responding to all intervention requests via phone or e-mail or client platforms.
- Select the best suitable technician, in collaboration wtih the Service Engineer, and plan intervention accordingly. Informing clients about the evolution of the interventions.
- Preparing monthly planning and following-up of the planning.
- Requesting simplie purchase quotations for contract suppliers in the purchasing procedure.
- Following-up and requesting tools and materials for techinicians (like clothes, tools, etc), invoicing, drafting yearly orders for waste handling, cleaning, transport, etc.
- Keeping up timesheets, absences and leaves.
- Support and back-up for secretariat.
- Typing work, correspondence, filing.
- You possess at least a Secondary School degree or equivalent, max. Bachelor degree.
- 3-5 years of technical experience in maintenance and reparations of HVAC installations is requested.
- You have good knowledge of IT systems (e.g. SAP).
- You are able to organise different tasks under time pressure with accuracy, and eye for detail on content and client contacts.
- You have an overall practical knowledge of the functioning of HVAC installations (ventilation, cooling, heating), good knowledge of standard applications such as mail, Excel, Word and ERP software.
- You have excellent spoken and written skills in Dutch.
What we offer
- A contract on interim for the replacement of a sick colleague.
- An agreeable working environment with eye for personal development.
- A challenging role with variety in a fast-paced organisation.
- Attractive salary package in line with your experience.