Do you want to be part of an after-sales service team? Do you like to keep an overview and do you have a customer-oriented attitude? Then we have something interesting for you at our client's in Brussels:
- You manage the complete follow-up from receiving a return to its repair and then the delivery to the customer;
- The common thread in this process is the registration of incoming documents, requesting price quotes, and preparing invoices;
- Given the many contacts with customers and suppliers, we count on your commercial flair.
- You received (at least) a bachelor level education;
- You follow your business perfectly and you are very organised and structured;
- You don't give up easily;
- You take initiative and you are "on top of things";
- You have administrative skills (Office tools. SAP is a bonus);
- You are very communicative and contact-able because of the contacts with customers and suppliers;
- You are bilingual NL / FR, and have a solid knowledge of English.
What we offer
- A stable job in the "Telecom" department of our client, a department in full development;
- A position with a wide variety of tasks;
- A full-time job with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits;
- A corporate culture characterized by values such as autonomy, responsibility, solidarity, entrepreneurship and trust.