Trilingual Administrative Coordinator (m/f) EN/NL/FROur client is looking for an experienced trilingual administration professional (EN/NL/FR) for a challenging position working 4/5ths. The ideal candidate has great organisational skills and an interest in contract administration.Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- Coordination for national and international meetings and congresses;
- Responsibility for regular reporting;
- Overall responsibility for correct registration of data in internal and external platforms and systems;
- Managing suppliers, external translation and marketing partners;
- Staying updated on relevant legislation related to the industry;
- In charge of organization of internal volunteering activities;
- Managing sponsoring requests and grant approvals;
- General administrative/management assistance of the advisory board;
- Maintaining communication on internal platform;
- Responsibility for all relevant contracts for the Benelux division;
- Maintaining and updating templates together with relevant lawyers and compliance staff;
- Following up on payments and invoices;
- Managing documentation and filing of samples.
- Working proficiency in Dutch, French and English;
- Dynamic & flexible approach with strong interpersonal skills;
- Organized and a fast learner with ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time;
- A true team player, reliable and results-oriented;
- Advanced user- knowledge of MS office.
What we offer
- Working 4/5 with one day off per week (32h/ week);
- Temporary contract with a possibility of prolonging to a permanent contract;
- Salary according to level of experience with a generous benefits package;
- A challenging international environment with space for growth within the role.