You will have a central role within the client's BeNeLux structure, in which you will be coordinating all Sales and Marketing (S&M) and Medical Affairs (MA) projects internally and externally, while supporting all Benelux S&M staff (Business Unit Managers (BUM) or Key account Manager (KAM), …). If required, you will be supporting the HR Manager as well.
Country Affiliated Assistant
-Assistant to all Benelux team members:
- Support for sponsoring requests, ad boards;
- Introduction and FU of veeva vault review and approval (marketing material, contracts, …) all mktg material -Xiapex, Spg/grant approval forms, all agreements;
- Coordination with suppliers for translations, mktg material, … ;
- Other administrative requests (translations, travel booking, mailings, GDPR support, … ).
-In charge of Contracts for Benelux
- Make all contracts (HCC and vendors) for BNL (including VV process, getting signatures, filing, contact/support in contact with HQ legal, external lawyers, …);
- Yearly update of templates with compliance officer, HQ and lawyers;
- FU invoices/payments;
- Ensure that the Benelux agreement templates are used for interactions with HCP/HCOs, support to HQ and affiliates when required for BNL HCP/HCOs.
-GDPR : support for ‘practicalities’ (mailings, FU, …)
-Basic Office Management (phone, door, taxis, office supplies, lunch, business cards, UPS, plants, cleaning -team, …)
-Samples BNL : all process (including documentation and filing)
-Material : manage excel sheet of all material created in VV, archiving for legal purpose and regular check with Pub & Info Responsible
-Xiapex white list/databases
- When new people on board : install computer, order iphone/ipad, business cards HR binders, signature lists, …;
- When someone leaving : daily check of mailbox during at least 3 months, remove from all lists, HR binder, …
Project Coordinator: (only as back-up)
-Data Entry Person (DEP) for EFPIA Disclosure of ToVs and reporting for Benelux on the platforms:
- Entering data for Benelux;
- 3-4x/year check of data’s from other affiliates, look for missing data’s, FU changes + FINAL check in December/January;
- Keeping informed about legislation (EFPIA level & Benelux level);
- Yearly introduction of the data’s in the official Belgian/Dutch/Luxembourg systems (respecting the official deadlines) – do the FU if questions/comments from HCP/HCOs;
- Daily check of transparency BNL mailbox.
-Coordination of Voluntary Activities:
- Collect ideas from the team, present an overview during Team Meetings;
- When project chosen : practical organisation, FU till execution.
- You have an excellent level of Dutch, French and English;
- You are dynamic & friendly;
- You are flexible and caring;
- You are a fast learner;
- A true team player, you are reliable, flexible as to hours in busy times
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS office.
What we offer
- 4/5 working schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (32h/week);
- A permanent contract will be offered to the ideal candidate;
- Salary will be in line with experience, completed with meal vouchers and transport allowance;
- You will join an international environment.