As an Executive Assistant, you will be assisting a team of vice presidents. You will be liaising with a large network of senior managers throughout Europe. The position requires a solutions-oriented and proactive approach as a large part of the job consists of organising internal meetings.
- Manage internal meetings including booking and setting up meeting rooms, arrange conference calls and making travel, lunch and dinner arrangements;
- Manage calendars, expense reports and any issues with IT, mobile phones or company cars;
- Taking care of any orders related to the above;
- As an executive assistant, you need to be flexible and prepared to carry out additional related duties when required.
- For this position, at least 5 years of relevant experience in high-level support positions is required;
- As the corporate language is English, it is essential that you have outstanding communication skills in English, and ideally in Dutch, alternatively French as well;
- You are highly efficient and well organized with a strong attention to detail;
- Stress resilience and proactivity is vital as priorities can change quickly;
- Excellent working skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook;
- As you will be working closely to top management, reliability and discretion are of great importance.
What we offer
- Working on a full-time position, liaising with senior leaders in a multinational firm;
- 9-month contract (roughly between February 2019 and November 2019);
- A competitive salary package and fringe benefits.