Management Assistant (m/f) - Commercial & Litigation DepartmentFor one of our clients, we are looking for a Management Assistant with excellent command in French and good knowledge of English and Dutch!Brussels - Centre
- Electronic calendar management;
- Scheduling meetings (internally and externally);
- Making travel arrangements;
- Internal and external telephone contacts;
- Administrative file preparation and follow-up;
- Preparation and looking after seminar services;
- Typing and layout of correspondence, contracts, motions, notifications, and deeds of partnership (with dictaphone);
- In addition, you will occasionally have to translate short documents (Dutch-French-English).
- Ideally, you hold a university degree or at least a high school diploma;
- You are able to deal with internal as well as external contacts with a variety of nationalities and that is why we ask you to have excellent written and spoken language skills (preference for French mother tongue with very good English and good Dutch);
- You are proficient in MS Office suite and are familiar with the Internet, Intranet (and PowerPoint);
- Since you are an essential force in daily administrative support, we expect flexibility, stress resilience and perfect file follow-up;
- Having relevant experience in a legal environment and preferably in a large or medium law firm in Brussels is a plus.
What we offer
- A temporary position (which may be transformed into a permanent one);
- A competitive salary package.