- When there is an overload of work (of course);
- When there is an unforeseen urgency (maybe);
- To replace an absent colleague (for sure);
- To take care of some repetitive, perhaps boring, but necessary - or one-off - projects (really?);
- To motivate your existing overworked/stressed team;
- To help younger staff members to become acquainted with the insights of a more experienced person;
- To help a newly promoted person to adjust to his/her new job.
There may be other reasons. Give us a call; we will listen together and together we can come up with new ideas/solutions.